Experience Shekinah Glory
Welcome to Shekinah Glory International, an Apostolic and Prophetic ministry birthed and led by God the Holy Spirit. Our mission is to spread the love and grace of Jesus Christ throughout the world, and we are dedicated to serving our community. Our team of ministry leaders is here to guide and support you on your journey of faith.
When God’s presence becomes a tangible reality in a community, the church will then become a catalyst for Change. God’s presence is more effective than our best church growth methods. When God’s presence is tangible, the supernatural occurs and that becomes a magnet for hungry souls and broken people. We are a community of people who are passionate for God’s Manifest Presence, hence, “Shekinah Glory”.
We must become hungry and thirsty for more of God’s glory to manifest in our midst. We must cry out in desperation for God’s presence to be restored in our lives, our churches, and ultimately in our cities. We must treasure the manifest presence of God, because as Jesus said in John 15:5, “Without Me you can do nothing.”
What We Believe
– We Believe God is One embodied in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. These three are co-equal and are one God. Genesis 1:1, 26-27; Genesis 3:22; Psalm 90:2; Matthew 28:19; 1 Peter 1:2; 2 Corinthian 13:14
– We Believe that the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God
– We Believe in the Holy Communion as an ordinance given to all believers by Jesus Christ to remember his
sacrifice for us and to symbolize the new covenant. The elements of bread and wine or juice are symbols of Christ’s broken body and shed blood. Communion is a testament of a believer’s faith in the atoning work of the cross. Matthew 26:26-30; Mark 14:22-26; Luke 22:19,20; 1 Corinthians 11:23-29
– We Believe in Baptism by immersion which symbolizes the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus and is your public declaration that you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior. Baptism does not save you but shows the world that you have already been saved. It is a biblical command and demonstrates your love and obedience to Christ. Colossians 2:12; Acts 2:41; Ephesians 2: 8-9.
– We Believe in salvation only through our Lord Jesus Christ. Who is the Way, Truth and Life! John 14:6
– We Believe that we are saved by God’s grace, through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ. Anyone can be restored to fellowship with God through repenting, believing, and receiving Jesus as their Savior and Lord.
– We Believe in the sonship and authority of the believer
– We Believe in the second coming of Jesus. His return from heaven will be personal, visible and glorious, a blessed hope for which we should constantly watch and pray. 1 John 3:2; 1 John 2:28; 1 Thessalonians 4:18.
– We Believe in the baptism of The Holy Spirit. God the Holy Spirit regenerates with eternal life and personally indwells every believer who puts his faith in Jesus Christ for salvation from his sin. (John 3:5-7; Rom. 8:9; Titus 3:5)
– We Believe the Holy Spirit comes to dwell in every believer in Christ at the instant of salvation. His indwelling presence is the seal of our salvation. If anyone does not have the Holy Spirit, he does not belong to Christ. (I Cor. 12:13; Rom. 8:9)
– We Believe in the Leadership of Holy Spirit in a believer’s life. Because of that we must not quench or grieve the Spirit, but seek to be led by, filled with, and walk in the Holy Spirit. Our experiences will be demonstrated by the fruit of the Spirit revealed in our daily living. Galatians 5:16, 18, 22-26; Ephesians 4:30; Ephesians 5:18; I Thessalonians 5:19
– We Believe in the ongoing, sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by who’s indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life and minister super-naturally.
– We Believe that humankind was created in the image of God to know and enjoy Him, yet we willfully rejected the Lordship and glory of God for which we were intended. Because of this, sickness, death, and judgment entered the world and now creation experiences the effects and consequences of sin.
– We Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the one and only Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is God’s Anointed One, empowered by the Holy Spirit to inaugurate God’s kingdom on earth. He was crucified for our sins, died, was buried, resurrected, and ascended into heaven, and is now alive today in the presence of God the Father and in His people. He is “true God” and “true man.”
– We Believe in the victorious, redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides freedom from the power of the enemy – sin, lies, sickness, and torment.
– We Believe in the ever-increasing government of God and in the Blessed Hope, which is the glorious, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ to rule and reign with His overcoming bride – the Church.
– We Believe that heaven and hell are real places. There will be a resurrection of the lost and the saved, the one to everlasting death and the other to everlasting life.
“But [the time is coming when] the earth shall be filled With the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, As the waters cover the sea”. Habakkuk 2:14
“Information doesn’t transform cities. Conferences cannot transform a city! Education cannot transform a city! Having citywide ministry programs or large networks cannot transform a city. Only the manifest presence of God can bring a transformation, and only individual people willing to get on the altars of prayer to contend for His presence will become the kindling for God’s fire. Numbers 14:21 says; “But indeed, as I live, all the earth will be filled with the glory of the Lord. We believe God is looking for those who will consecrate their lives so they can become carrier of His Glory. And here in Shekinah Glory, that is our ultimate goal. A Glory Invasion!